CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to reality

We had a FABULOUS girls weekend!! We definitely missed those of you who couldn't join us. It was total relaxation and I can't wait to do it again!! I could have stayed in my bathrobe for a few more days!! But boy does reality hit full force when you come home. A whole weekend with no one needing anything from you, no agenda, no alarm clock, no one touching you except for a massage therapist, taking multiple naps....that is a little piece of heaven right there. I wonder if anyone would notice if I just went to live at the spa? It's such a happy place. Except there were 2 girls sitting next to us that were not very happy, I just don't get it. They were sooo crabby. How can you be crabby in a place where everything is just hunky dory?
We finished off our wonderful weekend of relaxation with some power shopping and some AWESOME summer sales. It doesn't get better than that.

3 comments:

Estrella Publishing said...

That sounds like heaven to me. Can I book my place for next year now???
So sad I missed the weekend, but you guys sound like you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to have missed it too. We were visiting family in Il though and that was fun too. I am sure school is back in swing for you all. Weather was chilly here today. I love fall but miss the warm AZ fall weather too. I have joined Bunco through the Mom's club here and am hosting soon. Any new good food ideas? Easy? Thanks
Snowchic

Muthering Heights said...

You had me at "multiple naps!" Can I come next time???