Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The worst day of my life is the day I lost my Dad: Frank William Peters
I will be more eloquent at a later date but this picture is my Dad and his first grand-daughter, Katie. He was so special. We and hurting so badly it's impossible to communicate our loss. Thank you to my dear friends; Rachel, Jennifer, Carolyn and Jamie for all you did to make our home coming less painful and if possible ~ lovely ~ with all you did to make our house feel like a home with the flowers, food, (holy crap my house was clean!) and wine. I feel loved. I'm only able to keep going because I KNOW my Dad knew that too. That he was loved...................
Posted by Jewelry Girl at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could be there to help in saome way.
Post a Comment