Ladies, I'm trying to "help" choose a backpack for my new kindergartner. As you all know, she's a fairly small girl. She's drawn to the packs with wheels. Seems fine, but really how much does a kindergartner take to/from school? Maybe I'm being silly, but what's cool these days?
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got a backpack that was actually too small for my kinder kid. not for his body, but for the folder he takes to and from school. if I could do over, I would have gotten a bigger one.. just because you can put a water bottle in there.. a lunch box... a sweater if needed..?? and nothing gets smooshed. the folder is key.. it really is handled every day.. in and out of the backpack 2-3 times/day. its hard when they are small, but think about the 'stuff', too. also.. some schools discouraged wheeled backpacks.. just something to consider, I dont know about her school..??? hope that helps.
WEll S started Kindergarten today (year round school here)and we too had this hard choice to make. Our school has rules about this stuff. they have to have the bigger one as cardgirl suggested for the folder and no wheels are allowed. we got her's at Target it is Hello Kitty black and pink with a huge jewel! Even I thought it was cool and i saw most girls today with a Target choice. Try there. I hope that helps. She had wheels for pre-school and I hated them!!! Messy but then again we have snow and you don't....I will try to add a pic......have not done that yet so we will see.
Snowchic
Post a Comment