CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where is everyone and what are you doing?

Hey!! What have you all been doing this summer?? Besides movies and waterparks? What the heck else can you really do here??? I now remember why I LOVE the public school system. I LOVE my boys but they are driving me CRAZY this week. I swear we have been doing nothing but activities and outings ever since school got out, why are they being so mean to me? They know I hate whining....right? and fighting. and bickering at each other. and hitting, kicking, etc. and screaming at full volume. and whining. and wait....whining. I think we all just need a week long nap. 2 weeks till vacation. Oh....the beach is calling. It will all be better at the beach. Right? And Disneyland is a surefire way to cure the summertime blues right? Bellini's in my pool anyone??

0 comments: