I think I am starting to get homesick for AZ. I am reading your posts and looking at pictures and I have a small ache in my heart. I love being home, but it is not home anymore. People have moved on with their lives, as have I, and things are not where I left them. When we first got to England I was looking at houses and fantasising that we would move here and my children would grow up like I did. The more am I am here the more I realise that we are not English and they would be better staying in America and growing up with a consistant lifestyle. As much as I would like it, they would lose out on so many things. Ah, melancholy. Something about a lazy Sunday morning that makes me brood. It also has alot to do with me taking Em and Billy to the airport tomorrow. I will miss them.
I am looking forward to a few weeks with my sister while she is on holiday, then I will be ready to come back. I can't wait to see you all again and sit around the pool sipping cold water!
Cat
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hello......
Posted by Estrella Publishing at 2:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we'll have to have a little welcome home shin-dig when you get back!!
you are missed!
Cold Water by the Pool????
What town are you from???
Miss you too.
:-)
Cold Water by the Pool????
What town are you from???
Miss you too.
:-)
Post a Comment