CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

food

I've been tagged!
Okay Card Girl tagged me to list my wierd food habits....Here goes.

1. Not wierd to me but Marmite on Toast ( think Vegimite or that stuff that Lucy had on I Love Lucy) My hubby calls it tar-in-a-jar, quite a good description actually.

2. I do like frogs legs for the taste but they are too much effort. Tiny legs, not much meat.

3. I have eaten snails in garlic butter but they are not my favorite and any boys in the room may want to skip this one.... Goats Testicles. I was obliged to eat them in the Middle East, one of those "don't offend your hosts or they may put you out in the desert" things. I did refuse seconds though.

4. My favorite food ever is Leban with Lamb. A kind of reconstiuted dried goats milk sauce with lamb chops boiled in it. That sounds pretty foul to me as I read it but believe me it is a piece of heaven served with rice!

5. And to round out the list.....Chocolate custard with Ginger Cake. If I am in a generous mood when I get back some of you may get to try this.

I am now tagging Lorraine, go girl!

1 comments:

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

you definitely are winning so far for the weirdest food.....