CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

weird food

I have been 'tagged' by card girl to list 5 weird/crazy things I eat:



First of all, Card Girl really does have some weird things so check out her list http://thecardgirl.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-weird-food.html



Let me see.....



1. One of my fave snacks is Lays potato chips with cottage cheese (try it, it's seriously yummy)



2. I love nutri grain eggo waffles with ice cream on top drizzled with hot syrup (this is only eaten 1-2 times a year, way to start the day with 2000 calories right?)



3. I hate any meat that is sliced thick. It has to be thin or shaved, cheese too. I hate the texture of thick stuff. Even string cheese, I have to eat it the old fashioned way, by peeling it. I still even peel apart my swiss cake rolls. While those are delicious no matter what, they are still better in layers!!



4. My other favorite snack is hard pretzels with cream cheese or dipped in a chocolate malt.



5. I hate Ketchup and mustard

Sorry Card Girl, I hope I didn't disappoint you, I don't have as many weird things as you :)

Okay, now I am tagging Loraine, Jewelry Girl and Ann.

0 comments: