So what has been happening? I was away for a whole week drowning in Scotish summer weather (in other words I am very very wet!) and I came back, logged on, dying to read what had happened recently to my friends. Guess what? It doesn't seem like you did much at all......
Someone must have done something.......
Saturday, June 28, 2008
What's Up?
Posted by Estrella Publishing at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WEll... life here in CO is pretty simple. Boys just got back from a Baseball trip to NY City and Boston. That was C's B-day present this year rather than the big party deal. Baby is still sleep depriving me more than I would like and we are going to IL for family visit end of July.....really life is boring and I am loving it that way! We are looking forward to our visitors tomrrow. E residents and our friends/former babysitter C, JJ and family. They are staying over for one night and then on to their next destination. Doing a lot of swimming now that we finally have the 90's. My blood is still thin from all that 100+ weather so I need it at least that hot to get in that pool! Miss ya'll!
Snowchic
Post a Comment