CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blogging Virgin! Yippee!

This is my 1st time to blog. How cool to do this R! I miss E so much! Now it is just "E"? How things change in a year and 1/2! Anyway we enjoyed 80 degree day today after getting 6 inches of snow last Thurs.! Crazy place Colorado is! C is back to school today after being "off track" for 3 weeks. (that is the name of the break kids have with year round school) and S had Kindergarten info meeting last night and has a great teacher for next year. A had her 3 month pics today! Time sure flies. I can't beleive how busy I am being taxi for these kids. I love though and would not change it. Will try to get some pics on soon! M Former E Mom

0 comments: