Okay, I'm taking Loraine's last post as a little bit of a challenge to dig deep inside and see if I can think of something other than Biker boy and my kids that make me happy.....Just like Loraine's, these are in total random order.
1. My new camera (Nikon D40)
I love it, I love it, I love it.
2. Drinking coffee outside on my swing in my jammies.
3. Pedicures, massages and facials.
4. Wine and chocolate....together if possible.
5. I really like to cook, especially when Biker boy takes the kids out of the kitchen. Oh and I love to drink wine while I cook.
6. I love walking on the beach, not so much swimming in the ocean. Unless it's Hawaii or the Caribbean where I can see to the bottom. But I love the smell of the beach.
7. I love to sniff stuff. Sounds weird, but i am a compulsive smeller. I smell everything. I love the smell of fresh laundry, rain, fresh cut grass, gasoline fumes (I know, I'm weird), the smell of a cigarette when it is first lit (hate the smell of smoke though), new books....especially school books or yearbooks, babies, fresh herbs, good shampoo, orange blossoms are my absolute favorite, the smell of an indoor pool, candles, flowers.....I'm sure there's more, but that's a start for smells....
8. I love my new desk in my kitchen
9. Painting, and just house projects in general
10. SHOPPING!!! I need retail therapy, it really truly does make me happy.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Things that make Laundry Girl happy
Posted by Rachel @ Verdin Road at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No wonder we're friends.... all of us LOVE wine and chocolate....
A few years ago a friend gave me a Christmas ornament with the 3 basic food groups on it.... Wine, Cheese and Chocolate!!! It is one of my favorites.
Thank's for joining in on my happy list!!!
i love ALL of those same smells... :)
Post a Comment