I have to tell you all a story about my evening that I'm sure you can all relate to. (I hope at least) First of all, it's 7:30, or better known as wine-thirty....finally. Z and I went to the zoo today and met biker boy for lunch and it was a spectacular day. J went to a friends house after school so we had the whole day to play. It was great until J came home. Everything seemed to go downhill from there. It was already 5 o'clock so I was trying to get something quick done for dinner. Biker boy decided to leave as soon as he got home at 3 to work on his bike trails so he won't be home till who knows when so chicken nuggets it is!! Mommy will drink her dinner tonight, only after kids are in bed of course!! Anyway, so J decides tonight is the night to torment Z. He wants to eat his dinner outside, which is fine but then starts swinging the swing into Z's chair and then they are screaming at each other. So, I tell J if he does it again he is going inside......of course he is inside in about 3.2 seconds. I am on the phone at the time of course, so one of my fellow mommies gets to hear the WHOLE thing. So, he goes inside and continues to get out of his chair and do EVERYTHING he can to drive me absolutely insane. I finally give a whole bunch of empty threats and I'm sure inside he is smiling his biggest smile because he knows I'm on the phone. In the meantime, Z is going from dinnerplate to sandbox so he comes inside to get buckled in his 'babyseat'. J now has a new person's skin to get under. So, he starts his whole "you're going to bed, ha ha ha" and Z starts screaming back. AHHHHHH!!! Still on the phone at this point...... I tell J if he doesn't getting out of his seat and eat his food I'm going to put a belt around him to keep him in his seat. At this point mister testy decides to run and hide. So, my phone friend suggests I pretend like there is something super cool going on, so I say "Josh you gotta come and see this, it's sooooo cool!!!" It worked and he comes running out...."what??" As soon as he figured out I was kidding he ran back into hiding.....under my bed. Ah ha!! Caught!! So I pull out his skinny little legs as he is laughing hysterically and I'm still trying to be mad but I have to get a little tickle torture in first!! I love the giggles. After the giggles I turn back into mean mommy...."get back at the table NOW!!!!" Still on the phone by the way.....And I did make Josh a homemade 'baby seat' with one of my belts. I'm the meanest mom in the whole world.
And J is still torturing EVERYBODY!! I don't know what has gotten into him today. I then remember he's been at a friend's house and probably had a millions snacks so lets just do bath and bed so mommy's head doesn't spin around and fall off. I really do love my children dearly, I swear.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
TEST TIME
Posted by Rachel @ Verdin Road at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment