I love the idea of a happy first posting so here goes.
Some of my favourite things (English spelling!)......
Chocolate anything from England...I have added chocolate as one of my food groups to maximise my intake while I am here. So far I have lost weight and inches, yeah! Okay it probably has more to do with the 4 mile walks I take every day than the chocolate but a girl can dream, right?
Walking in the English countryside (see pictures)
Laughing with my sister.
Taking my children on adventures...
And of course my friends and loved ones in America.
Cheers!
Cat
2 comments:
Weight loss and chocolate.... ask your sister if I can come stay with her on my next vacation!!!
Did you take those pictures of the countryside? Awesome.
Miss you....
I get credit for all pics except the ones I am in;)
Miss you too.....
Post a Comment