CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Computer Talk

Reading Card Girl's blog...she mentions what her children call the computer. I have a good story. When S was a little girl she was visiting her grandparents. At the dinner table with guests, she announced, "I came from my Mommy's puter". You can imagine the surprise! Eventually, with questions, they realized she was referring to her baby pictures on my computer slideshow... phew...thank goodness that was resolved.

2 comments:

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

J used to think that the doctor had to take off your feet to get the baby out.

Chauffeur said...

I was walking thru Target today and in the next aisle was a mother, grandmother and 2 young kids. They were all looking at the posters and prints. All of a sudden the little boy proclaims, "Mom, look at that titty!" I thought to myself WOW! What are they selling at Target?!? A second later both Mom and Grandma (at the same exact time) said, "Kitty!" Apparently, not the first time Jr. mispronounced his "k" but how FUNNY!!!!