CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things that make this Mama Happy!!!

As my first post on our Mommy blog, I thought that it would be fun to make a list of the things (besides my kids and husband) that make me happy.  I'm easily pleased and it doesn't take much to make me happy, but here's a few of my favorites in random order...

Click on green links for more information....

1. My iMac.  I've been called an Apple Snob and I don't care... my Mac is Macolicious!!!
2. The color PINK!!!

3. Hotels with Room Service.

4. The beach and sunsets... I love sunsets on the beach, but I'll take a good sunset anywhere.

5. Reality TV, Great Books and Movies...  (current favorites, Book- The Time Travelers Wife Movie - Martian Child  TV Show - Weeds  Reality Show - Real Housewives.

6. Bubble Baths (I take one every night, always have always will).

7. My Mommy Jewelry... 
right - Mommy Bracelet by the Jewelry Girl
bottom - She Has Faith in Her Little Girl Necklace by Allison Strine

8.  Air Conditioned / Indoor Kiddie Play Areas with Mommy Lounges.  My new favorite is A Little Surprise in Surprise Arizona.  My kids love it too!!!

9. My little sister.

10. Red Wine... especially Merlot.

11. Mommy friends and watching our kids grow up together.  

12. Chocolate, Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Milk, Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Cake... you get the picture.

13. Massages.

14. Starbuck's Coffee ~ I'm a coffee snob, it has to be Starbucks!

15.   My floor washing Scooba.  His name is Stan, I love him so much that if I wasn't already married, I would marry him and we would have Scooba babies.

16. Blogging.  I love how every person, every day has a story...

17. My carpet vacuuming Roomba.  

WHAT MAKE'S YOU HAPPY????

0 comments: