So we are trying to potty train Z. He's got the big boy undies and all. He's been doing very well but he is afraid to poop on the potty. I've been trying to catch him in the act and yesterday I made it.....not so lucky today......
I seriously almost threw up it was so nasty. I had a trail of poop all over my tile....all down his legs, and you better believe those undies are in the trash. NASTY NASTY NASTY. Why is it soooo hard to poop on the toilet?? I know some of you have had this same dilemma. HELP!! I am sick of diapers. NO MORE DIAPERS.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Can you say NASTY??
Posted by Rachel @ Verdin Road at 8:21 AM
Labels: gross stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I feel your pain!! It was so long ago I went through this with C but it seems like yesterday!!! Anyway I wish I knew a trick to help you but for us it was just the waiting for "him" to get over it and do it. I tried every trick in the book and he just would not sit on that potty until he was ready. I bought and threw away more pair of Bob the Builder and Spiderman undies than I can count!!! S was pretty easy....a few pair/ nasty incidents but overall really she jsut wanted to do it and hated the mess. I hope baby A proves as easy. Maybe it really is easier with girls??? Anyway hang tight and and until that glorious day when you don't need to worry about all this thank the Lord you have tile and have a big Margarita!!!!!! Sorry I am not more help!!! Snowchic.......
Post a Comment