CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love notes from a 6 year old

Okay so our good friends from Thiel talk are moving back to the East coast as most of you know. J and S have been buddies for quite some time now, actually since they first moved here. Anywho, I gave Josh an old stationary box with note cards and such, so he decided he wanted to write S a goodbye letter. So he finished and was about to tape the envelope shut and I asked if I could look at it and he said okay. I pulled it out and there was a folded piece of paper inside. I opened the paper and it was a love note from an old boyfriend from just before i met biker boy. It must have been hidden beneath some papers in my stationary box. I started laughing hysterically just thinking of how that would have looked if S would have received that letter!!! And J kept saying "what, what, what??? what's so funny?"

It was actually a poem and I thought I would share it with all of you so you can visualize a 6 year old girl getting this from a 6 year old boy:

When I stop to kiss you, it's like the world is standing still

Your kiss is so divine,I shall never get my fill

For in your eyes, of ocean size

my heart forever, bound with your ties.

I shall paint the skies, of ocean size

my love the palette, it never dies

so love me till the morning

true in your eyes, your eyes so blue.



0 comments: