I am really not living up to my name 'laundry girl'. I am such a loser. I think biker boy may be out of underwear....tee hee. I just keep finding other things to do besides clean the massive pile of clothes in my laundry room. I know I should do it, I keep thinking about it. Like right now, kids are sleeping, J is in school.....what am I doing?? Laundry? NO!! I'm blogging of course!! Well first I was downloading and editing pictures, my other obsession. I am in laundry rebellion right now. It's not like it's ever done anyway.
So, I have about a half hour until J gets home....what to do, what to do.....
I think I'll go read a book.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
My title should be revoked
Posted by Rachel @ Verdin Road at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment