CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mommy thoughts from the Rockies

Since I am a former E Mom now living in the snow I will go by Snowchic....I loved snow as a kid in IL and then hated it most of my adult life but have become fond of it again living here in the Rockies. I just can't get enough of those mountains. Anyway I have cleaned all day and feel like I am just treading water...not getting anywhere really. Baby A is a joy but I have to train myself to get back into the "baby groove" the interuptions make it hard to get stuff done. S graduated pre-school yesterday and A rolled over. C just wanted to know "why in the world would I need to be punished when I was only 30 min late coming in the house?" Seriously I was never late even when I was a naughty teen. I might have snuck back out but by darn I was not late!! I would have hated to see what would have happend to me if I was. Sometimes I feel like I am the only Mom who has rules let alone punishes my children. I wonder what things will look like in 20 years? Will it be mayhem with this generation of kids or will it all work out? HMMM....Later...Snowchic

0 comments: