After a lovely morning watching our baby graduate Kindergarten we went to Chili's to celebrate with K's friend S and her family. We had a nice lunch and their were a lot of other families doing the same thing so kids were wondering about a little and chit chatting. K and J got Mac N' Cheese and french fries (healthy, I know) and of course had to have a side of Ranch dressing to dip the fries in. We're just about finished up eating when we hear a "Crash" over in J's vicinity. As we all look up, we all see streams of something flying thru the air. It seemed like minutes but in about two seconds we all see what's happened. J dropped his Ranch onto the floor. It didn't spill ~ it SPRAYED the patrons sitting at not one but TWO tables next to us. It sprayed the wall up six feet, it got the booth next to the floor. If it hadn't doused two people in particular, we all would have been CRACKING up but alas, we had to wait until after we offered then our "wipies" to clean them up. Ranch is good for your hair right? Lady patron first looked like she was going to lay into someone but then realizing it was a one in a million accident, just smiled and started wiping off her hair and clothing saying "I have kids". 15 year old boy patron didn't even know he was covered until I opened my big mouth. His dad thought it was hilarious as his mom cleaned him up. We left the wall, furniture and floor to be dealt with later. I'm pretty sure our picture is going up in the lobby with the caption to read "WANTED!" Going thru my pictures this morning I saw this cute one of C holding A. Notice the white dots over C's head? ... RANCH!
HA HA~
0 comments:
Post a Comment