CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Funny but not funny

J and I were saying prayers at bedtime tonight and we were praying for the people in China. I was trying to explain to J what an earthquake was and I said something about the earth opening up and breaking apart......he sat and thought for a moment and first he asked "is it coming here....to Arizona?" I said no it doesn't work quite like that. Then he thought again and said "why don't we just tape it shut? That should work because tape is pretty sticky you know."
Wouldn't it be great if tape worked that way??
It's so crazy what's going on in our world that I know there is no way I can even begin to explain reality, I know he can't comprehend it, I can't even comprehend it!!
We finally ended that we just really need to be thankful that we are safe and we need to pray that God will take care of all the people who aren't safe right now.

0 comments: