CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wonderful Life

I was sitting at the waterpark yesterday by the side of the pool watching J play with his long time buddy S. I got warm fuzzies for a few minutes and just couldn't help but smile. They have been best buds since before they were 2 years old and now they are racing each other across the pool. It really does go by so fast. I just started wondering....will they grow up together?? In a time where everyone moves at rocket speed and people move every 2 years, I wonder if some of the people we have made such good friendships with will still be here 10 or 15 years from now. I sure hope so!! I really want that for my children....to grow up with the same people. I guess I didn't really have that so I'm envious of those who do. I looked around and looked at all the familiar faces and smiled again. I love that I see people I know everywhere I go. It sometimes makes it feel like we are in a different time. I love the bubble. I know there is a whole world out there that needs to be explored and I definitely want different experiences for my children as well, but I love coming home. I just feel so fortunate to have a home instead of just a house.

0 comments: